Colour therapy is a very ancient therapy and the colours are applied to the body either through contact healing or with light. A colour therapy session works not just with the physical ailment but with the whole person. It involves:
- Making a spinal diagnostic chart to ascertain the overall colour and as an aid to counselling.
- Administering the required colours with their complementary colours to the appropriate parts of the body.
- Balancing any chakras that are out of balance
- Applying the overall colour
- Instructing the client on how to use the overall colour for the next six days.
The first treatment takes approximately 90 minutes and costs £45
Subsequent treatments take 60 minutes and cost £35. All treatments are by appointment only.